(excluding Jewish holidays and public holidays)
|Monday||10.00 – 13.00|
|Tuesday||16.00 – 19.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 – 13.00|
|Thursday||10.00 – 16.00|
|Friday||10.00 – 13.00|
Starting from March 1st 2022
- under 10s and disabled visitors: free
- visitors aged 10–18 years and students: € 3.00
- adults: € 6.00
- MUSEUM+SYNAGOGUE (guided tour included in the Synagogue) full € 10,00 reduced € 6,00
- MUSEUM+CEMETERY (guided tour included in the Cemetery starting from April 7th 2022) full € 11,00 reduced € 7,00
- MUSEUM+SYNAGOGUE+CEMETERY (guided tour included in the Synagogue and Cemetery starting from April 7th 2022) full € 15,00 reduced € 10,00
*The reduction applies to children 10-18, students (including university students) and groups.
Free admissions for children under 10 (as individual visitors), disabled people and guides.
(minimum of 10 people)
• per person: € 3.00 (disabled visitors, guides and teachers enter for free) + free guided tour given by the Museum’s staff
• per person: € 3.00 (disabled people and guides enter for free) + flat fee of € 50 if the guided tour is given by the Museum’s staff
Since 2017, the Museum, along with the Jewish Community of Trieste, has an ongoing arrangement with the Dipartimento di Studi Umanistici at the Università di Trieste, where Professor Tullia Catalan – the Museum’s academic advisor – works as a lecturer in Jewish History. Thanks to this accord, there are internships of 75 or 150 hours available to those who have taken the exam in Jewish History.
The Museum also has strong and fruitful collaborative links with the Liceo linguistico F. Petrarca and the Istituto Tecnico Statale “G. Deledda – M. Fabiani”, with whom work experience projects have been organised, allowing students from these schools to be actively involved with the Museum.